Your privacy is critically important to us. At usario we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don't ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don't share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
Reyes Magos LLC. operates usario. It is usario's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.Website Visitors
Like most websites, usario collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. usario's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how usario's visitors use its website. From time to time, usario may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
usario also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP). usario only discloses user IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to usario's websites choose to interact with usario in ways that require usario to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that usario gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for usario to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with usario - by purchasing access to the usario's service, for example - are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, usario collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with usario. usario does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions.
- The Google Analytics Advertising Features we have implemented collect data via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to data collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation.
- Our company and third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to interpret our visitors' browsing habits.
- Visitors can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features you use, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (for example, the NAI's consumer opt-out) by going to your google account settings and changing your preferences. Or using the following link.
usario may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. However, usario does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
usario discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on usario's behalf or to provide services available at usario's websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using usarios websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. usario will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, usario discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when usario believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of usario, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of the usario website and have supplied your email address, usario may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with usario and our product. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. usario takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.Cookies